My current collection of bags
I try to keep my count of bags low, but it’s just so hard, what with all the awesome bags out there and me loving most of them. But these are the ones I keep available, and I’ve suffered a little bit with the fact that most of them aren’t great at carrying a camera and a laptop while keeping both easily accessible. In general I find camera bags horrible and completely ill-suited for anything beyond cameras.
In each list, these are ranked in order of capacity. The most beast-mode of the bags I own is the Rambler, which expands to 40L.
- Mission Workshop Rambler, in Slate — amazing
- Chrome Barrage, Graphite on Crimson — very mixed feelings
- Mission Workshop Sanction, in Green — a little too small
- Mission Workshop VX Messenger (Slate Rummy), Rummy sized, in Slate
- Chrome Mini Metro (Red on Green), Mini, in Red on Green
- Rickshaw Bagworks Commuter 2, in Gold on Cashmere
- Modern Industry Redux (Grey Raptor), I am going to write more about this bag in the near future, it’s a small sling but very nice. Currently using this daily.
- Defy Cargo Hold, in Grey waxed canvas — a carry cavern that looks damn good.
- Chrome Welded Postbag, in Grey
- Airbag Craftworks Offenbach, in Navy — probably my favorite
- Waterfield Vertigo, in Orange leatherette on Black — a classic, really
- Waterfield Muzetto, in Brown leather with Green trim — the felt drives me bananas though because hangnails