- I am, as of January 17, 2018, divorced.
- Our two children are doing well, and our youngest is no longer being considered high risk and appears to have no lasting complications from his rather traumatic birth
- I live in Iowa City but also spent about 100 hours of 2018 in airplanes, traveling between Iowa City and Philadelphia.
- My garage still has a metric assload of crap in it and no room for a car.
- I have the name and number of a dumpster rental company that I may end up using, and then also:
- I am considering hiring one of those profesional organizers to come over and un-fuck my house.
- I am the Principal Security Engineer for Auth0.
- Auth0 has been a really great place to work, and I love the people I work with, our products and services, and the ability to work from wherever I am.
- I posted an intermission episode of the hellyeah! show just to say “hi”.
- Therapy is going well, so generally I’m doing well.
- I am pleased to report that my heart isn’t noticeably damaged in any persistent way following the events of 2017.
- My partner lives in Philly, and neither of us likes that we aren’t living our lives together.
- I never expected to be in Iowa City this long, and it feels like I’m living someone else’s life.
- Something is going to change but we’re meticulously assessing all possible options as best we can.
- You can see the Free/Busy status of My Personal Calendar but be aware this doesn’t include my Free/Busy at work, nor my travel calendar.