- I’m looking to make a change so I’m currently interested in interesting job opportunities that let me leverage my somewhat unique experience and expertise.
- I recently became certified to practice Reiki, specifically Holy Fire Reiki. I don’t intend to open a practice or anything, it was more about caring for the people around me. Having said that, if you want to try Reiki I can make that happen! You don’t even have to believe in Reiki for it to work, so don’t let your skepticism hold you back!
- I am, as of January 17, 2018, divorced.
- Our two children (almost 7 and almost 4) are doing well, and our youngest is no longer being considered high risk and appears to have no lasting complications from his rather traumatic birth
- I live in Iowa City but also spent about 100 hours of 2018 in airplanes and so far about 60 hours in airplanes for 2019, traveling between Iowa City and Philadelphia. I’m terrified of flying.
- My garage still has 1 metric assload [^assload] of crap in it, and no room for a car. Yet.
- I have the name and number of a dumpster rental company that I may end up using, and then also:
- I am considering hiring one of those professional organizers to come over and un-clutter my house.
- I posted an intermission episode of the hellyeah! show just to say “hi”.
- I am pleased to report that my heart isn’t noticeably damaged in any persistent way following the events of 2017.
- My partner lives in Philly, and neither of us likes that we aren’t living our lives together in the way we’d like. It’s complicated sometimes, but we obviously want what is best for our children.
- I never expected to be in Iowa City this long, and it feels like I’m living someone else’s life.
- I’m working on my photography and feeling really good about my capabilities as a photographer and find it a very rewarding creative pursuit.
- You can see the Free/Busy status of My Personal Calendar but be aware this doesn’t include my Free/Busy at work, nor my travel calendar.